South Coast with Ice cave, snowmobile tour Reykjavik & super jeep day
Snowmobile ride, ice cave, super jeep
✅ You get to visit one of Icelands news ice caves which is remote and not accessable for anyone 💯
✅ You get to ridce on a snowmobile over Eyjafjallajökull glacier on your way the the ice cave 💯
✅ Instead of riding in a bus, you get a monster truck experience the whole day 💯
✅ You get worth of 2 day experience in one day! 💯
✅ You can be picked up from your accommodation in Reykjavik or closest bus stop 💯
✅ This is a small group tour with maximum 14 person, to make sure you get more personal experience 💯
- Ice cave tour
- Monster truck ride
- Seljalandsfoss waterfall
- Skógafoss waterfall
South Coast is where the first settler of Iceland did settle. South Coast is the area of many contrasts like black beaches and a lot of glaciers.
This is one of the most beautiful areas in Iceland and is a “must do” when in Iceland.
How it works
- Your awesome guide will pick you up from your bus stop or accommodation between 08:30 and 09:00.
- From there, you will head out for your glacier adventure in Iceland.
- First stop will be Seljalandsfoss waterfall. This is the waterfall you can walk behind and this is the waterfall that runs from the famous glacier “Eyjafjallajökull glacier”.
- Next stop is Skógafoss waterfall. No less magnificent than Seljalandsfoss. If you would ever imagine the “perfect” waterfall, this would be it. You know exactly what I mean when you see it.
- Next is what everyone have been waiting for. Snowmobile ride to the ice cave.
– You get to choose to ride solo ride or on a shared ride.
Note: Solo ride costs more. You can choose that under “extra”.
- You will meet your snowmobile and ice cave guide where he will give you instructions and teach you how to ride your snowmobile.
Note: All gear for snowmobile is included.
- This is the last stop before heading back to Reykjavik.
What a day!
If you are wondering how to dress for this activity, it’s always safe to bring rain gear, hat and gloves.
In winter, bring rain gear and also warm clothes, hat, and gloves. You can also rent a parka for your tour.
What gear will you get for snowmobile?: Winter jumpsuit, helmet, boots and gloves.
What gear will you get for ice cave?: Helmet, headlight and crampons.
We look forward to seeing you on the tour.
Book Tour Here
NO BOOKING FEES