Elite Golden Circle Tour Iceland with lunch at a farm & luxury geothermal sea baths
Lunch at farm, Sea baths admission, Free wifi
What to expect on this tour
✅ You get to relax & soak in a warm geothermal sea bath by the North Atlantic ocean which will energize your soul, mind, and body afterward 💯
✅ You can pay in your own currency(USD, EUR, GBP & more) you choose it in top right corner in booking process 💯
✅ You get to bathe in luxury geothermal sea baths that focuses more on the experience than getting a mass of people in it. This means way fewer people and a more enjoyable experience for you 💯
✅ You get to visit a local farm and taste their homemade products 💯
✅ You get to see Iceland’s most popular sights 💯
✅ You will get the worth of a 2-day package in a one-day trip so you can make the most of your time in Iceland 💯
✅ This is a small group tour with a maximum of 14 people to make your experience the best 💯
✅ You get the best service because everyone involved wants to make your experience the best possible 💯
✅ This tour is run by a small family company 💯
Last but not least!
✅ For you to have the best possible experience, we have collected the elite of guides in Iceland, to make sure your experience will be unforgettable! 💯
- Hvammsvík geothermal sea baths
- Dairy farm
Golden Circle tour has probably the most spectacular sights in all of Iceland. There is a reason for its name. All the best places in Iceland are gathered in one circle.
Historical places, spectacular nature sights, bathing in a geothermal sea bath in pure Icelandic nature, visiting an Icelandic farm, meeting a really strange but awesome local Viking, tasting Icelandic delicacies and drinks.
Come and join us on this 9-10-hour day tour from Reykjavik. Visit all the gems, learn & taste how Icelanders survived for centuries on this isolated island by tasting authentic homemade food made by local farmers. Soak in luxury sea baths and make new friends. The best thing about this tour is it always gets better with every location you visit.
How it works
- Your awesome guide will pick you up from your bus stop or accommodation between 08:30 and 09:00.
- From there, you will head out for your adventure in Iceland.
- First stop will be Thingvellir national park. This is where you can see North American tectonic plate and European tectonic plate move apart from each other.
- Next stop is the king of they Geysers in the world. The one and only, which all the other ones are named after.
- Next is Gullfoss waterfall, or the “Golden falls”.
- Next stop is the dairy farm. There you will have lunch and food tasting.
– One of the farmers which are 3 sisters and 1 brother, will sit down with the small group and hold a presentation.
– After the presentation, you will taste their homemade products.
– For lunch, they have 2 options:
a) Beef meat soup with beef from the farm.
b) Mushroom soup with mushrooms from Iceland’s only mushroom farm.
– For dessert, you will get homemade ice cream.
- After this delicious lunch you will finally go to the geothermal luxury sea baths.
The water in it is a hot sea water coming straight from the ground.
You will be bathing just next to the North Atlantic ocean and enjoying the sound of the ocean and the nature.
- These baths do not let more than 40 person in at once, so you get a way more relaxed and personal experience than in any other baths in Iceland.
If you are wondering how to dress for this activity, we always send out emails the day before about how the weather is going to be. But we highly recommend bringing rain gear to Iceland. Does not matter the time of the year.
In winter, bring rain gear and also warm clothes, cap, and gloves. You can also rent a parka for your tour.
Also, remember to bring swimsuit. Not to mention your smile 🙂
Towels are included!
We look forward to seeing you on the tour.
Enjoy our best Glacier hiking tours:
Book Tour Here
NO BOOKING FEES